Forum Archive - Looks like is not working

Looks like is not working
May 29, 2013 6:45 pm by Tandrinium4
Hello, greetings. For the lst two months I've been hospitalized and without access to web. Now, that I'm better, I've just noted that URLS as en.soropositivo.org and any other are not working. I've created the the DNS entries in plesk. However, it looks like is not working. I'd kindly ask for support and some compensation for these two paid months. I like very much of this plugin and of your services, but it looks like is not working well. If you do prefer to check the settings in panel and correct them in case of my error, just tell me how to give you the credentials and I'll be happy and give them for you. In this point I'd like to say that I really prefer the Yana support, because she is a very nice person and I trust on her very much. kindest regards Claudio S
Re: Looks like is not working
May 30, 2013 11:38 am by Yana
Dear Claudio, We 'll check the license ASAP.
Jun 6, 2013 6:09 am by Tandrinium4
Yana, I'm still standing
Jun 6, 2013 8:58 am by Yana
Dear Claudio, Please check your DNS settings.Just have checked en.soropositivo.org with nslookup tool and I'm getting the following: *** UnKnown can't find en.soropositivo.org: Non-existent domain
Jun 7, 2013 2:05 pm by Tandrinium4
Yana, could you perform the settings? I'm new on plesk and I'm making mistakes. If were possible, please, give me the directions due to send you a private message with the admin credentials. Kindest regards Claudio
Jun 7, 2013 2:15 pm by Yana
Hi, You can use contact form on our homepage to send the info.