Forum Archive - GTranslate Enterprise errors

GTranslate Enterprise errors
Jun 5, 2013 8:49 pm by [email protected]
Hi, I get this error when I click the English or German flag on my site http://www.gagneffiske.se and also on my site http://www.lmiab.se An error occurred. Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable. Please try again later. If you are the system administrator of this resource then you should check the error log for details. Faithfully yours, nginx. What is wrong? My host says it's your problem not his... :( Please let me know what's wrong. Regards Micke
Re: GTranslate Enterprise errors
Jun 6, 2013 8:43 am by Yana
Dear Micke, We will check your license ASAP . Please check it with your hosting provider also. May be they have blocked our IP address.
Jun 10, 2013 9:48 am by [email protected]
Dear Yana, I have payed for the Enterprise license this year for the gagneffiske.se domain and for the lmiab.se we are paying monthly. So what can be wrong? Your IP should be in the DNS records for the subdomains en.gagneffiske.se and de.gagneffiske.se and en.lmiab.se right? Please update me on the status for this problem. Best regards Micke
Jun 10, 2013 10:43 am by Yana
Dear Micke, Please ask your hosting provider to white-list our IP address. It seems you are blocking requests from our server.
Jun 10, 2013 11:28 am by paulg
Hi Micke, I had the same issue because the Gtranslate IP-adres was blocked in my application firewall (WAF in Admintools Pro). If you're using security extensions like Admin Tools Pro you must add the IP-adress in your WAF-setting (never block these IP-adresses). Greetings, Paul
Jun 10, 2013 1:21 pm by [email protected]
Hi, What IP adresses are we talking about that has to be whitelisted? /Micke
Jun 10, 2013 3:39 pm by paulg
You have to whitelist the IP-adress Gtranslate send you (TDN record) for configuring your subdomains in DNS. That's the same IP-adress that is probably blocked now. You can resolve the IP-adres by pinging the TDN record and then add the IP-adress to your application firewall. Off course you also have to clear your logs if the IP-adress is still blocked. Greetings, Paul
Jun 10, 2013 9:22 pm by Yana
Dear Paul, thank you for your answer. Dear Micke, our IP address is 94.23.220.123.
Jun 11, 2013 9:05 am by [email protected]
Dear Paul, thank you for your answer. Dear Micke, our IP address is 94.23.220.123. Thanks Yana, I founf that by doing a simple nslookup for the sis.tdn.gtranslate.net ;) But thanks!
Jun 11, 2013 12:54 pm by Yana
You're welcome!