Forum Archive - Upgrade from Pro to Enterprise

Upgrade from Pro to Enterprise
Jun 7, 2013 7:26 am by apeks
OK I subscribed to Enterprise free for 1 year from PRO and received my instructions- I made the CNAME changes I changed the module setting from Pro to Enterprise I inserted the code <meta name="uri-translation" content="on"/> in the HEAD of my template I then tested it. when a flag is clicked it goes to the correct URL (eg click italian goes to it.mydomain.com) However the page is not translated like it was before, instead it remains as english with a % before very word and a popup box with 'Error' Here is a question:- The plugin that is enabled in my Joomla for gtranslate pro, should that still remain enabled? Anything else you can suggest? Regards Adrian
Re: Upgrade from Pro to Enterprise
Jun 7, 2013 7:31 am by Yana
Dear Adrian, % means that the test is in the translation queue and you will see the translated version soon.
Jun 7, 2013 7:34 am by apeks
Ok so I will enable Enterprise again and hope that the translation occurs And what about the plugin, do I keep that enabled?
Jun 7, 2013 4:38 pm by Yana
Hi, If you upgraded your GTranslate Pro license to the Enterprise , you can disable it. Please also change GTranslate free module settings and enable "operate with Enterprise" option.