Forum Archive - Exclude Languages from Auto-Translation

Exclude Languages from Auto-Translation
Jun 10, 2013 9:36 pm by YaegerDesign
We have a site that has a few human translations (i.e. website.com/es, website.com/it, etc.). However, we want to add machine translations for those that we don't have yet. Over time, we will have all human translations, but need GTranslate to cover the rest for now. Is this possible? We definitely don't want to install the software and have the machine translation show instead of the human translation!
Re: Exclude Languages from Auto-Translation
Jun 11, 2013 11:10 am by Edvard
Hi, If your original website is located on website.com and you have manually translated it to Spanish on website.com/es and Italian on website.com/it then the answer is: Yes, it is possible. GTranslate Pro can handle the rest languages like website.com/ru, etc...
Jun 11, 2013 4:41 pm by YaegerDesign
Is there any documentation I can review before purchasing? I want to make sure there isn't any chance of conflict in the way the script is written.
Jun 11, 2013 4:44 pm by Edvard
We have a 30 day returns policy. Here is the link to our docs: https://gtranslate.io/docs/57-gtranslat ... umentation
Jun 11, 2013 5:13 pm by YaegerDesign
OK, based on the documentation, it looks like I would just create a custom rewrite rule in the .htaccess file to exclude/include the languages I wanted translated by GTranslate, right?
Jun 12, 2013 12:16 pm by Yana
HI, Yes, you will need to install GTranslate Pro general version and change .htaccess rules and replace [a-z]{2}with the language codes which you want to translate via GTranslate.