Forum Archive - How to disable GTranslate?

How to disable GTranslate?
Jun 12, 2013 2:28 pm by rcc
Hello, I have a gtranslate PRO license for one domain. Now, I have reinstalling the website of this domain in a new server. During the process, the website is still in the original server. I want to test the website in the new server, but I am using a diferent domain name to do this. So, the GTranslate does not work in the 'new domain'. At the end of the process, I will have only the original domain, so, I don't want another gtranslate pro license, I only want to disable the gtranslate in the new server while I making test. I have disable the module mod_gtranslate, but when I navigate to the new domain, the '/en/' appears in the path, so, I have to change it each time. How can I disable the GTranslate in this domain temporaly? Thanks in advance
Re: How to disable GTranslate?
Jun 13, 2013 12:05 pm by Yana
Hi, You can disable the GTranslate Pro system plugin. If you installed the general version you can comment gtranslate .htaccess rules.
SOLVED Re: How to disable GTranslate?
Jun 13, 2013 1:04 pm by rcc
Thanks!! I did not remember about the htaccess rules...
Re: How to disable GTranslate?
Jun 13, 2013 6:46 pm by Yana
You're welcome!