Forum Archive - GTranslatePro not working with Joomla 2.5

GTranslatePro not working with Joomla 2.5
Jun 6, 2013 1:18 pm by topi
HI, I can't get the Pro version to work. It redirects to the correct url's like /fr/, /sv/ etc. but it does not translate. In addition I can not edit translations by using the url /lang code/?languge_edit=1. For my website it would be http://saankoluvan.se/sv/?language_edit=1. I have a joomla 2.5 website and have GTranslate free module and GTranslatePro installed. The compressed file for GTranslatePro that I got seemed to only have installations supporting joomla1.0-1.7, not 2.5. This might be a problem? I have followed the steps in both the installation.txt and the guide lines in the plugin GUI. I have created sitemap.txt and edited robots.txt with the following line: Sitemap: http://saankoluvan.se/sitemap.txt I also have configured the free module to use the Pro version and redirect. The site also has SEF URLs enabled and Tomcat mod_rewrite 1. All help is much appriciated! /Topi
Re: GTranslatePro not working with Joomla 2.5
Jun 6, 2013 3:13 pm by Yana
Dear Topi, If you can send me FTP and backend access info I can check the settings.
Jun 23, 2013 11:20 am by topi
Hi Yana, I sent you the information above in a private message. Did you receive it? Rergards, Topi
Jun 23, 2013 6:13 pm by Yana
Hi, I didn't receive a private message. Can you please send it again ? Also you can use the contact form on our homepage.
Jul 5, 2013 4:56 am by topi
Hi Yana, I filled in the form on this site and sent it to you. Please contact me through mail or this post if you have any questions. Regards, Topi
Jul 7, 2013 12:53 am by Yana
Hi, I'm sorry for the delay in replying. Can you please send me joomla admin username /password also? I need to check the settings.