Forum Archive - How can i set xxx.es to es.xx.com ? no response still

How can i set xxx.es to es.xx.com ? no response still
Jun 25, 2013 12:47 pm by hjrobert
I have sent requirement want help to set up my new domain .es, but still have no any respons when i sent message to contact forms. ANy one can help ? i have purchase enterprise version , my ticket no. 24668618 . Tks
Re: How can i set xxx.es to es.xx.com ? no response still
Jun 25, 2013 1:57 pm by Yana
Dear Robert, Did you check your email? I replied your ticket 4 days ago. It is active. You need to make changes in your DNS to point to our server. You can create www CNAME record and point it to ani.tdn.gtranslate.net or you can change A record and replace your IP address with our server IP (94.23.220.123)
Jun 26, 2013 1:14 pm by hjrobert
Hi tks for reply . I do not received your reply, i checked again. I setted up cname, as the same to other domain like .de, .jp . But i can find . es still cannot work. would you help to check again ?
Jun 26, 2013 2:00 pm by Yana
Hi, You need to point domain.es to our server . You will need to create www CNAME record or you can change A record. If you can send me your hosting control panel access info I can create cname record .