Forum Archive - [Final Notice] Exceeded traffic

[Final Notice] Exceeded traffic
Jun 29, 2013 5:41 pm by popular
Hello, I have an account for popularseeds . com and I paid the requested amount of 44.9 EUROs on the 5th of June and I received an email today entitled final notice and that the service may be shut off if I do not pay. Please can you confirm that you received my payment and confirm that the service is not going to be shut off. Regards, Ali
Re: [Final Notice] Exceeded traffic
Jun 29, 2013 7:28 pm by Yana
Hi, We will check it. I'll contact you soon.
Jun 29, 2013 7:59 pm by jb11
Hi Yana I also have made payment via Paypal on 3 June 2013 and I sent proof of payment to you as well today via email. Not sure why I got the Final Notice Email, but will appreciate your reply to my email just to confirm receipt of the Paypal payment. Thanks, Stephen
Jun 30, 2013 2:56 am by alessandromartins
Same problem here, Hi, Yana! Recently, I received the follow email from you: "Dear Alessandro Martins, Please make your payment for GTranslate Enterprise exceeded traffic or decrease it. Otherwise, the GTranslate Enterprise service will be blocked till the traffic normalization." I already made a payment. It would be a new payment? I sent you a printscreen of my recent payment via email. Please, look. If it is a new payment, please tell me what the price. I find it strange to be getting a final warning if I have not received even the first. Thank you!
Jun 30, 2013 2:28 pm by Yana
Hi, Can you please send me by email the payment date, payment amount and paypal email address , the transaction ID and your domain name , so we can check it .