Forum Archive - Set up and customer service

Set up and customer service
Jul 7, 2013 1:33 am by mitsugij
Hello, Because I was not able to set up gtranlate pro properly by myself; I sent you the account and password of our site built by joomla. However, though I have sent you the info a couple times, you were not able to log in the system using the info. I noticed the password you received were partially omitted as I checked your customer service response. So I sent the password included in a txt file. However, you were not able to seemingly receive the file. My questions are : 1. do you have specific symbols combinations which you cannot receive on your customer service form such as tag-like combinations? because the password is a bit like that. 2. Can you receive files such as text file if I attach them? Mitsugi
Re: Set up and customer service
Jul 7, 2013 4:44 am by Edvard
Hi, Please send access info to [email protected]. Thank you!