Forum Archive - Gtranslate Pro killed my Joomla site...

Gtranslate Pro killed my Joomla site...
Jul 3, 2013 4:17 pm by pedrokraft
Please help! I first installed Gtranslate Pro and did not read the manual carefully. So my Website crashed after activation the plug-in, with an evil php script error. No way to get into backend! So i renamed the folders "gtranslate" in "system"-folder in my Joomla Installation. Then, i have successfully installed ionCube Loader: Loader Installed The ionCube Loader version 4.4.1 for PHP 5.4 is already installed and encoded files should run without problems. Then i installed Gtranslate Pro Plugin. Directly after installation, the site crashed again. Could you help me??
Re: Gtranslate Pro killed my Joomla site...
Jul 3, 2013 9:28 pm by Edvard
Hi, Sorry to hear about that. Can you send joomla admin access and FTP access using our contact form on our home page.
Jul 5, 2013 4:50 am by pedrokraft
Hi, i have sent the login data as requested, can you help me?
Jul 6, 2013 6:57 am by Yana
Hi, The plugin installed.
Jul 8, 2013 8:34 am by pedrokraft
Hi, thank you, it works now, so far... I have another problem. When i want to edit contents on the site, i need to login. I have stored Username and Password in the config.php, but the login window remains everytime and i can’t login.
Jul 9, 2013 12:57 pm by Yana
Hi, i activated the joomla system plugin version and uninstalled the general version. In order to edit the translation please login to the frontend using your joomla admin username/password here is the link /index.php?option=com_users&view=login
Jul 9, 2013 7:12 pm by pedrokraft
It still does not work. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I have made a new user, and when i login as this user (not a super-admin) in the frontend, my menu goes away. When i try to append "?language_edit=1", the site gives me error 500. Please guys, help me. We payed for this and we have spent hours to trial and error. It would be nice if you could take a look and give me advise. And, where is the gtranslate folder in the website root gone ??? I am totally confused!! :evil: :evil: :? :cry: :lol: :) :roll: :twisted: :| :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Jul 11, 2013 12:11 pm by Yana
Hi, I'm getting Internal Server error 500 with your original page. This is not GTranslate related error. Please check error logs and try to fix the issue on your original language. Please let me know as soon as you fix it so I can install the plugin again.