Forum Archive - gtranslate enterprise configuration

gtranslate enterprise configuration
Jul 10, 2013 9:47 am by tope
Hi good morning, I'm trying to configure enterprise GTranslate but I can not make it work. I added the CNAME in the cpanel following the instructions of the documentation. I can not add the code to activate the translation. I am working with joomla 2.5 and the template of Joomlart ja-tiris. I would like to know where I have to include the code "<meta name="uri-translation" content="on"/>" and can not find it. The website is www.thecrazyfifties.es and as you can see the flags link does not work. I hope your help to activate translation. Thank you very much.
Re: gtranslate enterprise configuration
Jul 10, 2013 11:09 am by Yana
Hi, You need to create DNS CNAME records for the languages which you want to use. They should point to our server. Just have checked with nslookup tool and can see you didn't create CNAME records. To enable the URL translations you need to add <meta name="uri-translation" content="on"/> in your template in the <head> section. Please check the documentation and let me know if you have any questions. https://gtranslate.io/docs/58-gtranslat ... umentation
Jul 12, 2013 11:28 am by tope
Hi Yana, The CNAME settings are already ok. My problem is that entering the page www.thecrazyfifties.es, flags do not get linked properly. Generate a link to en.thecrazyfifties (for English language) but do not complete the web address with .es ending. This happens with all the flags. On the other hand if I go directly to the address en.thecrazyfifties.es, then the links work perfectly on the flags. Where I make the mistake? thank you very much
Jul 12, 2013 11:37 am by Yana
Hi, Please download the latest version of the GTranslate free module and update it. Here is the link http://joomla-gtranslate.googlecode.com ... 0.x.33.zip
Jul 12, 2013 3:10 pm by tope
Thank you very much for everything, the site works perfectly. regards
Jul 13, 2013 8:37 am by Yana
Thank you for the information!