Forum Archive - GTranslate Pro for inzerce-bazar.my4u.cz

GTranslate Pro for inzerce-bazar.my4u.cz
Jul 11, 2013 5:38 pm by inzerce
through all the settings according to the instructions we translations do not work, is perhaps some support from your setup is aging?
Re: GTranslate Pro for inzerce-bazar.my4u.cz
Jul 12, 2013 10:11 am by Yana
Hi, Please check GTranslate .htaccess rules. Also please make sure that you set the default language correctly. You can find the documentation here https://gtranslate.io/docs/57-gtranslat ... umentation If you can send me access info I can check the settings.
Jul 12, 2013 12:13 pm by inzerce
hi, Thanks for the reply, I have htaccess file and set the default language as well (cs), the error pose in the file. htaccess? RewriteEngine On RewriteBase / #RewriteRule ^(.*)inc/ajax\.php?(.*)$ ajaxcall.php [L] #RewriteRule ^(.*)popup\.php?(.*)$ popup.php [L] RewriteRule (.*)\.(png|gif|jpg|jpeg|js|css|swf|xml|exe|JPG|GIF|PNG)$ - [L] RewriteRule ^(.*)cms$ - [L] RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !/inc/ajax.* RewriteCond %{ENV:REDIRECT_STATUS} ^$ RewriteRule ^(.*)\.html$ index.php?URI=$1 [L,QSA] RewriteRule (.*)/$ ./index.php?URI=$1 [L,QSA] # gtranslate config RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/(.*)$ /$1/$3 [R=301,L] RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)$ /$1/ [R=301,L] RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/(.*)$ /gtranslate/translate.php?lang=$1&url=$2 [L,QSA] RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)$ /gtranslate/translate.php?lang=$1 [L,QSA]
Jul 12, 2013 12:17 pm by Yana
Hi, Please put gtranslate rules after RewriteEngine On
Jul 12, 2013 12:26 pm by inzerce
Hi, I corrected but there is still to be translated pages will redirect to the language file, but nepřeklaádají with and without CSS styles :-( For example: http://www.inzerce-bazar.my4u.cz/fr/
Jul 12, 2013 12:50 pm by Yana
Hi, Please try to change relative css and javascript paths For example use /themes/default/css/default.css" instead of ./themes/default/css/default.css"
Jul 12, 2013 1:09 pm by inzerce
Thank helped it to display correctly, but the translation is only EN language :-(
Jul 12, 2013 1:23 pm by Yana
please check gteranslate cache folders permissions (should be 777). Also try to enable the debug mode and check the debug.txt.
Jul 12, 2013 2:13 pm by inzerce
Folders are set (777), the translation is only for EN language and not completely omits some texts, some languages ​​are displayed message Cannot translate: Inzerce-bazar.My4u.cz » inzeráty s inzercí zdarma I turned on the debug dump but I do not understand
Jul 13, 2013 8:47 am by Yana
Hi, Did you set the default language correctly? If you can send me access info I can check the settings. Also you can try to add ?force_translation=1 to the end of the URL.
Jul 13, 2013 1:56 pm by inzerce
Hi, it is possible that the problem caused Google API key? I disabled it in the settings and since translations are running, not all pages are translated but with the link? Force_translation = 1 it works
Jul 14, 2013 4:22 pm by Yana
Hi, Sometimes it may stop translating to not exceed the limits set by Google. The limit.txt is intended for saving the translation traffic. It has a timestamp in it and it expires. If you wait, it will expire and the translation process will continu.If you want you can add force_translateion=1 in the .htaccess file.
Jul 17, 2013 9:30 am by inzerce
Thanks for the advice, I have a problem when loading pages from cache translators do not work form data (send a query to the advertisement, registration, choice of currency, etc..), Advise me please what to do?
Jul 17, 2013 2:31 pm by Yana
Hi, We will investigate the problem. I'll contact you soon.
Jul 17, 2013 8:54 pm by inzerce
ok thank you ;)
Jul 20, 2013 9:22 am by inzerce
Hi, Were you able to find the problem? I can not set the form to function even in the created folders languages ​​:-(, it's a shame, I may have to return to the program for free ​​:-(
Jul 29, 2013 12:46 pm by inzerce
Hi, We offer a good application, indexing robots is relatively quick and good, but I need help with the form, you probably have an error with the file index.php with whom you do not know, the forms are to control data routing the index (eg / index. php? loc = xxx). I do not know if this is right about the error index or htaccess file :(
Aug 9, 2013 3:50 pm by inzerce
Why am I seeing:!! You don't have appropriate license for www.inzerce-bazar.my4u.cz domain name. Please purchase GTranslate Pro license. Merchant information: Artmaestro [email protected] http://artmaestro.com Instructions to merchant: None provided Shipping information Shipping method Not specified Description Unit price Qty Amount GTranslate Pro €79.00 EUR 1 79.00 EUR Total: €79.00 EUR From amount: 2,129.04 CZK To amount: €79.00 EUR Exchange rate: 1 CZK = 0.0371060 EUR
Aug 12, 2013 1:45 pm by Yana
Hi, Your license is active. Please check. Probably your server had a temporary connection issues with our server which caused a delay in getting a new license key.
Sep 1, 2013 10:19 am by inzerce
HI, web are transferred to another server, after setting me but does not log the editing language, advise me where could be wrong? Radek
Sep 2, 2013 10:15 am by Yana
Hi, In order to edit the text you will need to add ?language_edit=1 . Here is an example http://www.inzerce-bazar.my4u.cz/ru/ces ... age_edit=1
Sep 2, 2013 6:42 pm by inzerce
Hi, link perform an, but does not log me authorization to store translation :( Radek
Sep 3, 2013 1:01 pm by Yana
Hi, Please check the following post edit-translations-problem-t1418.html Hope this will help you.
Sep 17, 2013 7:17 am by inzerce
Hi, I have mixed language content, I have decided to set AUTO_DETECT_LANG true, but not the translation of other contributions to the default language - is set to cs, I got something wrong or is it right? or I can cancel the defaulttního language and keep poze auto detect language Radek
Sep 17, 2013 7:22 pm by Yana
Hi, If you enable "Detect Main Language" option, GTranslate can detect and translate mixed languages content. Please note, that it doesn't translate your website with mixed languages into your default language.
Mar 11, 2014 7:19 pm by inzerce
Hi, In recent days I have a problem with the display of translated pages. Called me some ERROR 500 It looks like a bug in. Htaccess file. My configuration: RewriteEngine On RewriteEngine On RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/(.*)$ /$1/$3 [R=301,L] RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)$ /$1/ [R=301,L] RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/(.*)$ /gtranslate/translate.php?lang=$1&url=$2 [L,QSA] RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)$ /gtranslate/translate.php?lang=$1 [L,QSA] SetEnvIfNoCase Authorization "Basic ([a-z0-9=]+)" REDIRECT_REMOTE_AUTHORIZATION=$1 #RewriteBase / #RewriteRule ^(.*)inc/ajax\.php?(.*)$ ajaxcall.php [L] #RewriteRule ^(.*)popup\.php?(.*)$ popup.php [L] RewriteRule (.*)\.(png|gif|jpg|jpeg|js|css|swf|xml|exe|JPG|GIF|PNG)$ - [L] RewriteRule ^(.*)cms$ - [L] RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !/inc/ajax.* RewriteCond %{ENV:REDIRECT_STATUS} ^$ RewriteRule ^(.*)\.html$ index.php?URI=$1 [L,QSA] RewriteRule (.*)/$ ./index.php?URI=$1 [L,QSA] In default language (CZ) everything is fine, but some translated pages this error occurs (500). Can you advise me what I can do to fix the error? url: http://www.inzerce-bazar.my4u.cz/ For example, an error in url: http://www.inzerce-bazar.my4u.cz/sk/vlo ... zerat.html Can you advise what can I do? Have a good day Radek
Mar 12, 2014 9:26 am by Edvard
Hi, I have checked and can see that your translated pages load too slow. There are no problems with your .htaccess. May be you have cleared the cache files? Let me know what changes have been made and in which stage you have noticed this behavior.