Forum Archive - Unable to login to jomsocial after translated

Unable to login to jomsocial after translated
Jun 26, 2013 8:12 am by voonchung
Hi, I am using the Free version of GTranslate and after i click on the desired language for translation, the page displayed properly. I am using "Redirect" settings as i tried the other 2 options are not working. Problem: After i got the translated page, i tried logging in from all login pages, it failed, It says "Invalid Token". I am using Jomsocial and Login with FB. May i know why? Thanks
Re: Unable to login to jomsocial after translated
Jun 26, 2013 2:07 pm by Yana
Hi, Can you please post your website address?
Jun 30, 2013 2:03 pm by voonchung
Hi, the URL is: http://sports.walbee.com Looking forward to your reply. Thanks
Jul 8, 2013 7:55 am by voonchung
Hi, So any updates on my issue? Thanks
Jul 8, 2013 11:05 am by Yana
Hi, You can try to add class="nturl" to the button wrapper element. Hope this will help you .
Jul 16, 2013 1:37 pm by voonchung
Hi, Thank you for the reply. However, i am not that technical and cant really get it on where and how to add this class/code? Can you elaborate further with details? Thanks
Jul 16, 2013 6:17 pm by Yana
hi, You should add it in the source code of your website. Please ask your webmaster to make necessary changes.