Forum Archive - user not redirected to translated page on windows pc

user not redirected to translated page on windows pc
Jul 18, 2013 3:31 pm by DF30000
I am using a mac to go to translated page using the language drop down menu. I have asked people using windows pc to go to a translated page using the language drop down menu, but nothing happens. However, when I enter the country's letters in the url end, it works, people are redirected to the translated page, is this a browser, windows issue?
Re: user not redirected to translated page on windows pc
Jul 18, 2013 5:29 pm by Yana
Hi, Just checked and it is working properly. I can switch between the languages using dropdown list.
Jul 19, 2013 10:08 am by DF30000
That is very odd. It appears that the drop down menu seem to work inconsistently, I asked several team members and the drop down menu language does go to the translated version (albeit they have to wait several seconds for it to happen) and others they cannot, unless they enter the country's letters eg /de for german. I tried the language drop down menu at home using my personal computer and had mixed results in IE it did not work - I even unchecked 'block pop up window' as a test, it still did not work. I then tried chrome and FF and it did work - anyone had a similar problem on this?
Jul 19, 2013 2:10 pm by Yana
Hi, Try to fix end tag errors http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http% ... ne&group=0 Also you can try to use gtranslate free html code instead of the drupal module.