Forum Archive - All In One WP Security

All In One WP Security
Jul 20, 2013 1:35 am by Anita77
The translation is not working now when we installed "All In One WP Security". Hackers are doing a brute-force attack on the blog and it was really bad. We Needed to reinstall the blog and get a new theme (WordPress, Twenty Twelve) and added a security plugin. When we want to get a translation we get instead "Forbidden. You don't have permission to access / on this server." What shall we do? http://www.mormonlady.se http://en.mormonlady.se/ Can you please help me to resolve this viewing issue. Thanks in advance for your assistance.
Re: All In One WP Security
Jul 20, 2013 8:17 am by Yana
Hi, Please make sure that you are not blocking our IP address 94.23.220.123.
Jul 20, 2013 9:50 am by Anita77
Hi again, OK. I was blocking that IP adress because that was the place that the attacks were coming from. I even get spam comments from it. I understand that you didn't do it, but it came from that IP. That means that something is really wrong. How is this possible? That IP adress was trying to log in to the admin-account the whole time. What is happening? It never stopped. My blog was hacked and the htaccess-file was changed and became much larger. Everytime a reader wanted to read a post or a comment a sexpage turned up instead. At first we tried to put back the old htaccess, but it took just 1-2 hours and then it was the same as before. I contacted the webhost and they said that the whole blog was infected with viruses, probably because I used an old theme or plugin that couldn't be updated. The spam I got was this: "cheap green coffee beans greencoffeebeans.minicoopersdeals.com/ 94.23.220.123 Postat den 2013/07/18 kl. 14:22 cheap green coffee beans… Hi all – I have a straight-up HTML website that I’d like to transition to Joomla. If possible, I’d like to install Joomla into a subfolder and create and test the site there, while keeping the existing site functioning until I’m ready to move it ove…" I took away your IP adress from the black list now. Perhaps you have a solution so that I don't get all the attacks on my admin-account and spams. I don't have a solution, because I get really afraid when I see that someone is trying to get in to my admin-account and never gives up. Regards
Jul 20, 2013 11:08 am by Edvard
It is our proxy IP. To get the real IP of the attacker you need to check X-Real-IP header.
Jul 20, 2013 6:40 pm by Anita77
OK. I need to ask some people how to do that, because that is beyond my knowledge. I hope they will know. Regards
Jul 20, 2013 8:19 pm by Edvard
You better contact All In One WP Security team for support. Thanks!
Jul 24, 2013 11:58 am by Anita77
I have sent them a message, but they have not responded yet. Regards