Forum Archive - A problem when language is switched...

A problem when language is switched...
Jul 31, 2013 5:52 am by pedrokraft
When the language is switched to other than german (the "main" language of our website), we can’t see lightbox pictures anymore. Please have a look on this one (switched to english language): http://tp-group.info/en/component/virtu ... egory_id=8 and click on the thumbnail. You will see that the lightbox is loading and loading and loading.... Switched back to german, and it works well again. Please help!! :cry: PS - i have another similar problem; i use Ajax Search for Virtuemart, and when the site is switched to another language, this search doesn’t also work anymore.
Re: A problem when language is switched...
Aug 1, 2013 8:11 am by Yana
Hi, Please add the following rule to your .htaccess and the lightbox will work properly. RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2})/images/stories/virtuemart/product/(.*) /images/stories/virtuemart/product/$2 [R=301,L] You should put it after RewriteEngine On line.
Aug 7, 2013 9:58 am by pedrokraft
Hi Yana, this doesn’t fixed the issue - lightbox still not working when site is translated. Please help! :cry: Hi, Please add the following rule to your .htaccess and the lightbox will work properly. RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2})/images/stories/virtuemart/product/(.*) /images/stories/virtuemart/product/$2 [R=301,L] You should put it after RewriteEngine On line.
Aug 7, 2013 11:31 am by [email protected]
hi same problem for me: http://www.sigilplast.it/fr/prodotti/si ... egory_id=7
Aug 7, 2013 12:15 pm by Yana
Dear Luca, Please add the following rule to fix the issue RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2})//cache/com_zoo/images/(.*) /cache/com_zoo/images/$2 [R=301,L] Dear Pedrokraft, If you can send me ftp access info I can check it.
Aug 7, 2013 1:52 pm by [email protected]
Yes, everything works with this code! RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2})/cache/com_zoo/images/(.*) /cache/com_zoo/images/$2 [R=301,L] Thank you! Luca
Aug 8, 2013 3:49 pm by Yana
Good to hear that! Thanks!
Aug 9, 2013 3:05 pm by pedrokraft
Dear Luca, Please add the following rule to fix the issue RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2})//cache/com_zoo/images/(.*) /cache/com_zoo/images/$2 [R=301,L] Dear Pedrokraft, If you can send me ftp access info I can check it. Still dies Not work. I have Sent you the FTP Login but die Not yet got an answer.
Aug 9, 2013 7:59 pm by Yana
hi, Please check your PM.
Aug 12, 2013 8:52 am by pedrokraft
Hey, thank you - now it works. But i’m confused. When i added the rule to .htaccess it did not work. Now you added the rule and it works. Magic happens...
Aug 12, 2013 1:02 pm by Yana
:) you're welcome!