Forum Archive - how to translate an inline frame

how to translate an inline frame
Aug 7, 2013 9:27 am by cefnllys ltd
Hi there, I was wondering if anyone can help sort a little issue I have. basically we have a component installed called Jumi and on one of our pages this comopnent uses a text string to refrence an xml feed and display it however to get the feed to display I have to wrap the text string which refrences it in the no translate tags so the string looks like this: <div class="notranslate"> <p>{jumi [jumi/xml_feed.php]}</p> </div> This does display the feed however it does not translate the content of the feed. Is there anyway I can get this to work?
Re: how to translate an inline frame
Aug 7, 2013 12:22 pm by Yana
Hi, You can try to get the current selected language code and add to the iframe src URL to include the language code. In that case it will be translated. For GTranslate Pro Joomla system plugin it is JSession::get('glang'); for the GTRanslate Pro General version it is $_GET['glang'] variable.
Re: how to translate an inline frame
Aug 7, 2013 12:58 pm by cefnllys ltd
Hi thanks for the reply, I tried your suggestion but due to the component we are using (Jumi) when i add the language code to the refrence URL the page is no longer displayed. is there any other way that this might be possible? Thanks