Forum Archive - Customizing order of languages/flags

Customizing order of languages/flags
Feb 18, 2013 1:17 pm by noxmihai
Hi, Is there any way to customizing order of languages/flags ? Thank you
Re: Customizing order of languages/flags
Feb 18, 2013 5:55 pm by Yana
Hi, You can edit /modules/mod_gtranslate/tmpl/default.php file and customize the free module to meet your needs.
Aug 11, 2013 11:31 pm by cmcompto
hi, Sorry to revive an older post, but I am not able to get the translation flags to re-order successfully through editing the modules/mod_gtranslate/tmpl/default.php (it could be a user error) The default site language is English, and Portuguese and Spanish are included (so the flags displayed are USA, Brazil, Mexico), however I need them to be Mexico, Brazil then USA I need to get this working on the demo site asap, and then we are going to get the pro version when we move to the live domain. Thanks very much.
Aug 12, 2013 1:04 pm by Yana
Hi, You can use the free html code instead of the module and customize it. You can download the code from https://gtranslate.io/#pricing