Forum Archive - enterprise show an error message

enterprise show an error message
Aug 14, 2013 10:14 am by nohayestilo
Hi good morning For technical problems I had to load a backup of my joomla site. The backup was prior to installing GTranslate. Now to return to follow the steps to configure GTranslate not get it to work. When I click on the flags of language receive the following error message: An error occurred. Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable. Please try again later. If you are the system administrator of this resource Then you should check the Error log for details. Faithfully yours, nginx. Can you tell me where is the error? Thanks.
Re: enterprise show an error message
Aug 14, 2013 10:52 am by nohayestilo
Hi My web server has a new lock to non-Spanish speaking countries to access the joomla administrator and configuration files. It may be this the problem? if this is the problem please send me the IP address for Gtranslate enterprise version to order it unlocked. Thanks
Aug 14, 2013 12:12 pm by Yana
Hi, GTranslate server IP address is 94.23.220.123 . Please unblock it.
Aug 14, 2013 4:43 pm by tope
Hi, the ip is unlock in my webserver. Now when i click the flag to change language don´t do nothing....
Aug 14, 2013 7:27 pm by Yana
Hi, Can you send me your domain name?
Aug 14, 2013 7:30 pm by nohayestilo
www.thecrazyfifties.es Thanks
Aug 15, 2013 1:26 pm by Yana
Hi, Just have checked your website and can see the error. Please ask your hosting provider to check again and unblock our IP address.
Aug 15, 2013 7:25 pm by nohayestilo
Hi, My hosting provider ask me ¿For module GTranslate you are using the Bing translator? The ip is already unblock. Thanks
Aug 16, 2013 11:13 am by Yana
Hi, Can you please remove www redirection for our network requests? You can find the documentation here https://gtranslate.io/docs/58-gtranslat ... umentation Please let me know if you have any questions.
Aug 16, 2013 5:05 pm by nohayestilo
Hi When I insert the code in my .htacces file (changing domain.com for thecrazyfifties.es) RewriteCond %{HTTP:X-GT-Lang} ^$ RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^domain.com RewriteRule (.*) http://www.domain.com/$1 [R=301,L] the site show this message: Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error. More information about this error may be available in the server error log. Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Aug 16, 2013 7:52 pm by Yana
Hi, You should remove www redirection for your website and then add the rules.
Aug 20, 2013 10:37 am by nohayestilo
Hi, This is my .htacces archive.... its the code ok? they dont work and show the error message again. ## # @package Joomla # @copyright Copyright (C) 2005 - 2012 Open Source Matters. All rights reserved. # @license GNU General Public License version 2 or later; see LICENSE.txt ## ## # READ THIS COMPLETELY IF YOU CHOOSE TO USE THIS FILE! # # The line just below this section: 'Options +FollowSymLinks' may cause problems # with some server configurations. It is required for use of mod_rewrite, but may already # be set by your server administrator in a way that dissallows changing it in # your .htaccess file. If using it causes your server to error out, comment it out (add # to # beginning of line), reload your site in your browser and test your sef url's. If they work, # it has been set by your server administrator and you do not need it set here. ## ## Can be commented out if causes errors, see notes above. Options +FollowSymLinks ## Mod_rewrite in use. RewriteCond %{HTTP:X-GT-Lang} ^$ RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^thecrazyfifties.es RewriteRule (.*) http://www.thecrazyfifties.es/$1 [R=301,L] ## Begin - Rewrite rules to block out some common exploits. # If you experience problems on your site block out the operations listed below # This attempts to block the most common type of exploit `attempts` to Joomla! # # Block out any script trying to base64_encode data within the URL. RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} base64_encode[^(]*\([^)]*\) [OR] # Block out any script that includes a <script> tag in URL. RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} (<|%3C)([^s]*s)+cript.*(>|%3E) [NC,OR] # Block out any script trying to set a PHP GLOBALS variable via URL. RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} GLOBALS(=|\[|\%[0-9A-Z]{0,2}) [OR] # Block out any script trying to modify a _REQUEST variable via URL. RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} _REQUEST(=|\[|\%[0-9A-Z]{0,2}) # Return 403 Forbidden header and show the content of the root homepage RewriteRule .* index.php [F] # ## End - Rewrite rules to block out some common exploits. ## Begin - Custom redirects # # If you need to redirect some pages, or set a canonical non-www to # www redirect (or vice versa), place that code here. Ensure those # redirects use the correct RewriteRule syntax and the [R=301,L] flags. # ## End - Custom redirects ## # Uncomment following line if your webserver's URL # is not directly related to physical file paths. # Update Your Joomla! Directory (just / for root). ## # RewriteBase / ## Begin - Joomla! core SEF Section. # RewriteRule .* - [E=HTTP_AUTHORIZATION:%{HTTP:Authorization}] # # If the requested path and file is not /index.php and the request # has not already been internally rewritten to the index.php script RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/index\.php # and the request is for something within the component folder, # or for the site root, or for an extensionless URL, or the # requested URL ends with one of the listed extensions RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} /component/|(/[^.]*|\.(php|html?|feed|pdf|vcf|raw))$ [NC] # and the requested path and file doesn't directly match a physical file RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f # and the requested path and file doesn't directly match a physical folder RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d # internally rewrite the request to the index.php script RewriteRule .* index.php [L] # ## End - Joomla! core SEF Section.
Aug 20, 2013 8:32 pm by Yana
Hi, Please add RewriteEngie On before gtranslate rules : RewriteEngine On RewriteCond %{HTTP:X-GT-Lang} ^$ RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^thecrazyfifties.es RewriteRule (.*) http://www.thecrazyfifties.es/$1 [R=301,L]
Aug 21, 2013 11:26 am by nohayestilo
Hi, Thank you so much.... Now its all running ok. Best regards.
Aug 21, 2013 5:06 pm by Yana
Hi, Good to hear that. You're welcome!