Forum Archive - Text paragraph in pieces ?!

Text paragraph in pieces ?!
Aug 21, 2013 10:43 pm by jasperli
Hi, When using the Gengo system i get "angry" translaters asking why the text is not delivered in 1 piece. After playing around I can see that the enterprise system is searching for paragraphs <p> and <ul> / <li> to determine if there is any text. For me as a webmaster wanting to translate the text i have to click on every little string to get it translated. In the Gengo system i cannot easily find back any strings belonging to a particular listing. For the translators at Gengo they get all small strings not having an overview of the total of the text. Is there someting Gtranslate can change so that the whole text is translatable in 1 click/order ? http://www.skischoolguide.eu/example.png Jasper
Re: Text paragraph in pieces ?!
Aug 21, 2013 11:33 pm by Yana
Dear Jasper, No, you should edit paragraph by paragraph. Thank you for your suggestion, we will consider adding such option in the future.
Aug 22, 2013 10:54 am by jasperli
Hi, Maybe it's something that per website an (experienced) webmaster can tell the system between which div classes/id's the maintext is. For Joomla main content it's allways mostly the same. In my case i use Jreviews which has allways <div class ="jrListingFulltext"> as start from the main text area. Maybe in the future the scraper can be adjusted per clients wish. Jasper
Aug 22, 2013 3:37 pm by Yana
Dear Jasper, Thank you for your suggestion . I'll send this to our development team for review.
Sep 13, 2013 4:55 pm by DF30000
Dear Jasper, No, you should edit paragraph by paragraph. Thank you for your suggestion, we will consider adding such option in the future. It's very inconvenient to edit para by para, sometimes certain major sections need to be corrected and if I receive whole pages of text sent to with corrected translations, it's much easier to highlight the whole page of text and replace, why isn't this possible?
Sep 14, 2013 11:29 am by Yana
Hi, Thank you for your suggestion. We will try to implement this feature in next versions.