Forum Archive - Enterprise: Manual translations NOT remembered

Enterprise: Manual translations NOT remembered
Jul 29, 2013 4:58 pm by jasperli
Hi, I have noticed it before but manual translations i have done myself (100% sure) are NOT remembered/cached correctly by the system and LOST after some time. All translations through Gengo are fine and they stay in the system. Is there some flaw somewhere? Not remembering gives me some huges problemms and makes Gtranslate not interesting anymore because i really do not know which part(s) are correct now and which are not. I also losing my Google positions because translated meta descriptions are lost too. In the past i suggested a "color" system showing which parts are auto and manual translated as a future request. Is there something like this in the pipeline?! Because now i am offering a service to my clients which is not 100% solid proof. And what about the URL translations? Is this disabled (again)? Please update me! Jasper All is related to www.skischoolguide.eu
Re: Enterprise: Manual translations NOT remembered
Jul 29, 2013 10:57 pm by Yana
Dear Jasper, The are no any problems with the translation cache but we will check it again. The URL translation is also working properly. Thank you for your valuable suggestion. We will certainly consider your offer. Your feedback is very important to help us to improve our service.
Aug 2, 2013 2:02 pm by Yana
Hi, Can you please send me an exact example so we can check it? There is no any problem with the translation cache.
Aug 7, 2013 5:06 pm by jasperli
You have a PM
Aug 8, 2013 4:28 pm by Yana
Dear Jasper, Thank you! I'll contact you soon.
Aug 20, 2013 3:57 pm by jasperli
Any progress on this?
Aug 26, 2013 3:46 pm by Yana
Hi, Did you change the original text after editing the translations?
Aug 26, 2013 4:01 pm by jasperli
Hi, no. These were not changed. But probably the post is already too old now. Edvard has allready done research and replied. This topic may be closed for now.
CLOSED:Re: Enterprise: Manual translations NOT remembered
Aug 26, 2013 4:27 pm by Yana
Thank you for the info.