Forum Archive - Enterprise requires refresh before translation

Enterprise requires refresh before translation
Aug 26, 2013 7:03 pm by tjordan
On many pages of my site (but apparently not all), some of the translations will show up with percentage signs before the text with most of it still in english and then it requires a hard refresh to do the translation. After the refresh the translation appears to be fine, but we don't want to have site visitors know that a refresh is required to make it work. Here is a screenshot of what it is doing before refresh: http://saddlemen.com/images/saddlemenGerman1.jpg
Re: Enterprise requires refresh before translation
Aug 27, 2013 7:51 pm by Yana
Hi, The translations are done on demand. You will see % before the text when the translation is in the translation queue. Usually it takes less than one minute to translate the page.
Aug 28, 2013 5:37 pm by tjordan
This is not really what we are experiencing - although it does seem perhaps that once an area is visited and translated once, it works correctly the next time. Does that make sense? Is that just caching on my own computer or would that be on your servers, because if it is only on my computer, that still does not solve my problem. The pages that show the % don't continue to translate on their own, they stay that way until you actively refresh the page.
Aug 28, 2013 6:53 pm by Yana
Hi, The the translations are done on demand. It will start the translation from the most popular content . You just need to wait and your site will be translated and cached. It depending on your traffic.