Forum Archive - You don't have appropriate license for your site

You don't have appropriate license for your site
Aug 28, 2013 9:01 pm by vivacomputers
Hello, I know this is asked before and I followed the steps. On many pages I get this error: You don't have appropriate license for your . Please purchase GTranslate Pro license or go back. I have asked my hosting and they are not blocking the ip off GTranslate. Also I tried with the check code on the end off the url and no result. It is blocking a lot off my pages like this and I already lost a lot off traffic and I want to solve this. Could you help? Regards, Roland
Re: You don't have appropriate license for your site
Aug 28, 2013 11:00 pm by Yana
Hi, Just checked and can see your license is active.
Aug 29, 2013 12:58 pm by vivacomputers
Hello Yana, This is by example a url that gives trouble: http://www.vivacomputers.nl/eu/info/con ... =dfcontact It should work but it doesn't. Regards, Roland
Aug 29, 2013 6:07 pm by Yana
Hi, Can you please enable the debug mode and check debug.txt? Also please make sure that you are not blocking license.gtranslate.net . Our IP address is 91.121.71.129.
Aug 29, 2013 6:39 pm by vivacomputers
Hello Yana, I asked my hosting and they say that your IP is not blocked. It is not whitelisted but also not blocked to be exact. The debug text off Joomla or somewhere else? Regards, Roland
Aug 30, 2013 7:27 am by Edvard
It is OK now. Probably it was caused by network problems between our servers. Thank you!
Aug 30, 2013 12:41 pm by vivacomputers
Euuh when I press the link I still get the message?
Aug 30, 2013 1:09 pm by Yana
Hi, The license for your domain name is active. I can see the translated version for homepage. Did you add the rules in .htaccess file? Which plugin you are using for the contact form?
Sep 2, 2013 4:40 pm by vivacomputers
Hello Yana, I know it is translating but there are a lot off pages in Google Webmasters which give these crawl errors and show these error about the license. I use for contact form JProPlusContact.
Sep 3, 2013 9:47 am by Yana
Hi, The license is active for your domain name. I can see the translated version for another pages. Please check JProPlusContact plugin settings. Also please check your .htaccess rules.