Forum Archive - I can't get gtanslate work on my domain

I can't get gtanslate work on my domain
Sep 6, 2013 9:33 am by bbacovski
I can't get gtanslate pro work on najdiadvokat.mk I did everiyhing as written in the manual. But still nothing happens I get error page.
Re: I can't get gtanslate work on my domain
Sep 6, 2013 11:11 am by Yana
Hi, Just checked your website and can see the translation is working. Please check again and let me know if the problem persists.
Sep 6, 2013 11:41 am by bbacovski
I solved that. But now I have other problem. When I press on some of the flags nothing happens, my site remains in it's original language.
Sep 6, 2013 3:47 pm by bbacovski
Why some of the articles, modules and text is translated and some is not??? How to fix this?
Sep 6, 2013 8:02 pm by Yana
Hi, Sometimes it may stop translating to not exceed the limits set by Google. The limit.txt is intended for saving the translation traffic. It has a time stamp in it and it expires. If you wait, it will expire and the translation process will continue. You can try to delete limit.txt from gtranslate cache folder and refresh the page. Also you can add ?force_translateion=1 to the end of the URL to force the translation.
Sep 6, 2013 8:31 pm by bbacovski
nothing happens even if I add that link or delete the limit.txt Are you trying to say that from time to time translations on my page could be stopped and people couldn't access translated pages?
Sep 6, 2013 9:42 pm by Yana
Hi, There are some limitations on the number of characters you can translate per day. Just tried to force the translation and it works http://najdiadvokat.mk/el/?force_translation=1
Sep 6, 2013 10:00 pm by bbacovski
It just works for greek and none of the other languages. And also with greek there are some articles and itrems which aren't translated. With the free module worked better than this one. Will it start work as the free module. Plus lets supose that it will work fine with the force translate link, I can not say to my client put this lin to get the site translated. Is there any kind of solution for all these written above. If not I am afraid I will have to ask for refund. All I am asking how to get it to work as the free module, to able to edit translation and to be able to to send links from tanslated webpage
Sep 7, 2013 7:29 am by Yana
Hi, You can add it in your .htaccess file . If you can send me access info I'll change the redirect rules.
Sep 7, 2013 12:25 pm by bbacovski
Where can I send you access info? Could you write me your email? And which access info you mean? The server access information or other?
Sep 7, 2013 2:06 pm by bbacovski
I could give you info to access through ftp manager. Please give me more info where to send you the details about it.
Sep 7, 2013 2:07 pm by bbacovski
I could send you details for ftp manager access. Please send me details where to contact you. Thanks in advance.
Sep 7, 2013 6:35 pm by Yana
Hi, You can use PM or can send the access info via contact form on our homepage.
Sep 7, 2013 6:58 pm by bbacovski
I wrote you the info in PM
Sep 8, 2013 10:15 pm by Yana
Thank you. I'll check it ASAP.
Sep 9, 2013 9:17 am by bbacovski
That seems to be fixed but there is another problem, I wrote you more about it in PM. Thank you and please check this new issues.
Sep 9, 2013 10:28 am by Yana
Hi, Please try to fix html validation errors. Hope this will fix the issue. http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=najdi ... ne&group=0
Sep 9, 2013 9:56 pm by bbacovski
About the problem with the template module positions and width I think this comment is the problem. <!-- generated by GTranslate Pro v3.141592 visit https://gtranslate.io --> I can not find it and delete it. Could you try? About those letters that do not work from the footer menu, which I wrote you in the messege before, and redirect to the home page (this happens also in Macedonian), don't know what the problem is, but I tried without gtanslate and also with the free version and there was no problem. So I can conclude that the gtranslate causes the problem. Please fix these problems as soon as possible or otherwise I will have no other option except to ask for refund. Thank you.
Sep 10, 2013 11:03 am by bbacovski
Now even if I delete the gtranslate the letters which are common for macedonian alphabet from the footer menudo not work. Solve this issue Till tomorrow evening if it is not solved I am asking for a refund.
Sep 10, 2013 1:25 pm by Yana
Hi, I can see it is working http://najdiadvokat.mk/en/r . Can you please check it again?
Sep 10, 2013 1:36 pm by bbacovski
I wrote you an e-mail please check.
Sep 10, 2013 3:22 pm by bbacovski
Did you check the e-mail I wrote you.
Sep 11, 2013 7:23 am by Yana
Hi, We have made the refund per your request.