Forum Archive - Accommodations after website change

Accommodations after website change
Sep 12, 2013 2:16 am by Orran
Hi Forum, I have a slight problem. I recently purchased the Pro version for one website and decided to change my primary address as I am just getting started. I'm getting visitors to my site who need a translation. Can I get my GTranslate to work with my new address?
Re: Accommodations after website change
Sep 12, 2013 10:57 am by Yana
HI, Yes, you can send the request by email with your old and new domain names and we will change the license. You can use the contact form on our homepage .
Sep 12, 2013 7:34 pm by Orran
Hi Yana, I just received an email from you about my ticket. I'm sorry I wasn't specific about my site here in the forum because I previously mentioned it. Would you mind troubleshooting my site at www.skype-english-talk.com? I'm still getting the same problem even after rebooting the computer. It says I don't have the appropriate license. Thank you for being super!
Sep 13, 2013 3:05 am by Orran
I have progressive cache on...the GTranslate plug-in enabled, I can't think of anything else--when the Gtranslate Pro is switched to ON, I'm still getting "you don't have the appropriate license" message. I'm terribly sorry for having changed my primary address.
Sep 13, 2013 8:08 am by Yana
Hi, Your license is active. Please try to clear your browser cache and check again.
Sep 24, 2013 8:17 pm by Orran
Yana, Thank you for helping me solve my prior problem. Some time has passed and I went to use the GTranslate again and I get the same problem: You don't have appropriate license for your www.skype-english-talk.com. Please purchase GTranslate Pro license or go back. 1) Had I been advertising for my site, everyday this doesn't work means lost dollars. 2) Had I paid for translating the site, would the translated text still appear after fixing it? 3) Will this keep happening? I changed from dropdown box to flag...I don't know what I could have done to cause further problems.
Sep 25, 2013 3:33 am by Orran
It was working before, I didn't change anything in the plug-in settings. Per the reference page you sent, it says 'off' for Analytics. But I want to keep Analytics, is that okay? All I changed was the dropdown to flag. And the title no longer appears. Other than that, I may no other changes on my end. I'm wondering why it suddenly is not working? Furthermore I get directed to http://www.skype-english-talk.com/ko/ But with above error message For the plug-in Detect main language: yes Detect user language: yes I did not change any setting from when it was working before. ?, I'm really sorry if there's anything on my end that would be simple.
Sep 25, 2013 1:41 pm by Yana
Hi, Your license is active. This can happen if you have a temporary connection issue with our server. Please check your server availability .I refreshed your license.