Forum Archive - Enterprise Account "got expired"? Kindly resinstate my accnt

Enterprise Account "got expired"? Kindly resinstate my accnt
Sep 25, 2013 9:03 am by assistme
Hello. I have been notified that my GTranslate Enterprise subscription "got expired", and that I have 24 hours to re-subscribe....!!! As I paid 159 € for this subscription, would you kindly share with me why I must pay again, while also explaining how my Enterprise subscription "got expired"? I find no reason why I must pay for this service twice! Would you kindly reinstate my account! Many thanks! Gregory Chapman --- Gregory Chapman, President assistme® communications http://assistme.com From: GTranslate Sales <[email protected]> To: [email protected] Dear , We would like to inform you that your GTranslate Enterprise service for your assistme.com website got expired. As a courtesy we are prolonging your license for 24 hours to not have downtimes in case if you decide to subscribe again. If you decide not to continue you can freely remove the DNS CName records pointing to our servers from your DNS manager. Thanks for using our service during this period. Regards, GTranslate Sales Team https://gtranslate.io/ ========= PayPal You set up an automatic payment profile Hello Gregory CHAPMAN, You just set up an automatic payment profile to Artmaestro. Here are the details: To: Artmaestro For: GTranslate Enterprise Profile ID: Here are the details about the automatic payment you just set up: Amount to be paid each time: €159,00 EUR Billing cycle: Yearly Payments start: 24 Sep 2013 Next payment due: 24 Sep 2013 Next payment amount: €159,00 EUR Pay with money from: MasterCard Card XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-2829 Trial Period Trial period amount: €0,00 EUR Billing cycle: Yearly Start date: 24 Sep 2012 End date: 24 Sep 2013 To change or cancel your agreement with Artmaestro, log in to your PayPal account, go to your Profile, and click Account info. Update your agreement in the "Preapproved payments" section. Sincerely, PayPal team Help Center | Security Center Please do not reply to this email because we are not monitoring this inbox. To get in touch with us, log in to your account and click "Contact Us" at the bottom of any page. Copyright © 2012 PayPal. All rights reserved. PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l.et Cie, S.C.A. Société en Commandite par Actions Registered office: 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxemburg RCS Luxemburg B 118 349 PayPal Email ID PP1247
Re: Enterprise Account "got expired"? Kindly resinstate my a
Sep 25, 2013 9:42 am by Edvard
Hi, You have subscribed for our service one year ago on 24 Sep 2012 and you have paid 159 EUR for one year. Then on 14 Aug 2013 you have cancelled your subscription. Since we have not received next payment which was due on 24 Sep 2013 to prolong your service it got expired and you have been notified about it. If you would like to continue using our service you need to subscribe again. Thank you!