Forum Archive - Change licese of one domain to other

Change licese of one domain to other
Sep 19, 2013 4:35 pm by buga
Hi I have tried speak with staff in private, but never have answer me. Well, my problem is the follow. I want change licence of Gtranlate Pro that i buy 5 month ago of one website to other. I want know if this is possible, since i never in the other page have used this plugin so with version free work prectly. Please Yana , you can see private and solve it. Regards
Re: Change licese of one domain to other
Sep 20, 2013 12:23 pm by Yana
Hi, We will change the license. Can you please check FTP username and password? I cannot login.
Sep 30, 2013 5:37 pm by buga
Please, check the problem that i am havind in my website
Oct 1, 2013 10:38 am by Yana
Hi, It seems you deleted gtranslate redirection rules. I can see the translated version directly.
Oct 5, 2013 9:15 am by buga
I send to you acces to FTP. Check it please. I need it that work with urgent. Regards.
Oct 6, 2013 7:26 pm by Yana
Hi, I added gtranslate redirection rules to .htaccess. Please do not delete them.
Oct 6, 2013 9:47 pm by buga
Please can checkear is not now as before. I mean there are many things that are not translated and the text becomes bold. Can check doing click to the english flag that there are a lot of thing that no tranlation. The samme happen for the frech Greetings.
Oct 7, 2013 10:08 am by buga
first of all thank you very much for everything. The truth is that without you I could not see done this. The problem I have now is: 1) All gkContent1 div that is where I have all the content from the web, when the web translate Spanish to English, I get a label <strong>, above the layer, ie every letter that is in the layer sees me bold. 2) The plugin is not translating all text d ela you can check the website chop the English flag and surf the web. I need to fix this. Some solution. Regards. and Thanks again
Oct 7, 2013 2:40 pm by Yana
Hi, 1. There are html validation errors on your website . Please try to fix at least end tag errors http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http% ... ne&group=0 2. Please send me an exact link, so I can check and understand what the problem is.