Forum Archive - Flags redirects to translate.google.com

Flags redirects to translate.google.com
Oct 10, 2013 7:40 am by silvio
Hi, we configured the Drupal module for Enterprise service, the edit feature is running now (only some minor problem with css stylesheet). But when people click on flags or select dropdown language they will be redirected to the google translate service page with wrong translation. What could be the cause? Out site is www.anima.it. The english service is at en.anima.it. At the moment I disabled the Gtranslate module cause the management believes this situation intollerable and next week we'll have national convention, so I enabled our old "static" translation, but If you need for testing I can reenable it. I hope to resolve this by tomorrow cause I'll be out of office for one month. Thanks in advance
Re: Flags redirects to translate.google.com
Oct 10, 2013 1:04 pm by Edvard
Hi, You need to turn on Enterprise option in the GTranslate module settings. Thanks!