Forum Archive - template destroyed in translated page

template destroyed in translated page
Oct 12, 2013 2:45 am by yanxianming
Dear Sir, I am use PRO version in my joomla website at www.chineselawyer.biz. But it does not work properly. when clicking the translated page, it quickly shows some line of error information, then the the information disappear but the page is distroyed (especially at the top). Please help. Thanks a lot. Bob
Re: template destroyed in translated page
Oct 12, 2013 1:46 pm by Yana
Hi, Please check gtranslate cache folder permissions. (should be 777). Also you can try to turn of php warnings. As to the tempate issue, please check your website for html validation errors and try to fix at least end tag errors. http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http% ... ne&group=0
Oct 14, 2013 2:00 am by yanxianming
Hi, Yana, Thanks for your reply. The cache folder permission is already 777. I do not know where to turn off php warnings, can you tell me. for template issue, I do not know how to fix the errors you said. can you help me? I send my administrator and ftp to your PM, pls can you help me to solve. Many many thanks.
Oct 14, 2013 7:17 am by Yana
Hi, I changed the permissions of the translate.php to 755. Can you please check and let me know if the problem persists?
Re: template desTtroyed in translated page
Oct 15, 2013 12:35 am by yanxianming
Thanks very much Yana, it works well now. Have a good day!
Oct 15, 2013 6:26 am by Yana
Good to hear that!