Forum Archive - my problems - enterprise

my problems - enterprise
Oct 15, 2013 8:30 pm by coni
Hello. İ have bought enterprise about 2 months. But my subdomain's page of %90 is not indexing. İt is very problem for me. Please help. My second problem with translation. When i added the word near title, it is seeming like that : "%cars - forum" but originally is good "автомобилей" . sorry for my bad english :)
Re: my problems - enterprise
Oct 17, 2013 10:36 am by Edvard
Hi, Not sure about what you ask about indexing, can you write the URL of the page you want to be indexed? %-s are temporary and they will be gone after it is translated. Thanks!
Oct 21, 2013 10:15 pm by coni
Hi, Not sure about what you ask about indexing, can you write the URL of the page you want to be indexed? %-s are temporary and they will be gone after it is translated. Thanks! my subdomains for example : af.flashgamen.com, uk.flashgamen.com...etc (58 lang.) I want to index it. İ have bought 2 months ago but indexed only 60-70 page :) what should I do? its very big problem :(
Oct 22, 2013 8:39 am by Yana
Hi, Google doesn't index the page right after the first visit. It visits the page many times before making the decision to index it. You just need to wait and everything will be translated and indexed over time. You can use Google Webmaster Tools to see indexing statistics.