Forum Archive - remove English translation of my English website

remove English translation of my English website
Oct 22, 2013 1:15 am by yanxianming
Hi, My website http://www.chineselawyer.biz is a English website. I use the PRO version of Gtranslate. The current problem is I have an English translation (under www.chineselawyer.biz/en ) of my original English webpages, the contents of which are totally same. Bad thing is Google now indexed my translated webpage in www.chineselawyer.biz/en, but deleted the indexing of my main home page www.chineselawyer.biz. That's not what I want. Pls can you let me know how to remove the all the English translation. I do not want English translation for my English website. How to remove? Pls help...
Re: remove English translation of my English website
Oct 22, 2013 8:25 am by Yana
Hi, GTranslate doesn't translate from original language into the same language. Please check your settings and make sure that you set the default language correctly. Also please check if you installed third party language extensions(for example language code or language filter), try to disable them.
Oct 24, 2013 1:22 am by yanxianming
Dear Yana, Thanks for your reply to my problem. I checked my site. The Site Language is set as English and there is no other language software on. The problem still exist. Can you be so kind to have a look at my site and help to solve this problem? I PM you my administrator and FTP information so that you can log in to check it.
Oct 24, 2013 6:59 am by Yana
HI, I corrected the default language in the gtranslate config.php file. Please check.