Forum Archive - flags in top or right menu

flags in top or right menu
Oct 31, 2013 8:48 am by mikelepandazis
Dear all, I installed the free version to translate my greek website to English and will upgrade to the pro version so that I can have my English URLs indexed in google. 1) Is there a way to add the 2 flags in my existing top menu? As you can see (http://www.home-biology.gr/index.php/terms-of-use), I have an English flag (nothing to do with Gtranslate) to my top menu which takes you to the translated website. I want to replace this flag with the flags from GTranslate module. Can I do this? 2) If I cannot add the Gtranslate flags to the my top menu I prefer to add the flags in the right module position. But when i add the Gtranslate module to the right position (see: http://www.home-biology.gr/index.php/terms-of-use) the flags are not centered (they are positioned in the top left of the module area) and do not look good. How can I center the flags? 3) When I install the pro version and after a year you have an update how much will it cost me to update? 4) When I install the pro version will I have to add all the new English language URLs to the sitemap.xml that I submit to google for indexing? Thank you
Re: flags in top or right menu
Oct 31, 2013 8:58 am by Edvard
Hi, Please find my answers below: 1. Yes, you will need to modify your current joomla template and add a new position in the right corner of your top menu. After that you will need to publish GTranslate module in that position. 2. You may modify your CSS to center them. 3. You need to purchase again to receive the updated version. However we have also Enterprise version, which is updated automatically by us and you do not need to download/install updated version every time there is an update. You won't be disturbed when there is an update. It will also translate the URLs. You will just create your URLs in Greek and they will be converted into English which will increase the SEO rank. So you may consider that option too. 4. There are instructions how to add a separate sitemap. If you subscribe for Enterprise version as a courtesy we will modify your template to enable flags in the top menu. Thank you!
Oct 31, 2013 1:24 pm by mikelepandazis
For start i want to install the pro version and see how it goes. Can you help me out with adding the module to my top menu or centering it in the right menu, if i install the pro version or only if i buy the Enterprise version? You mention "Support" in both versions features. Also, were are the instructions to create a separate sitemap with the english URLs? Regards,
Oct 31, 2013 6:51 pm by Yana
Hi, I'll help you to install the Pro version. You can find the instructions here https://gtranslate.io/docs/57-gtranslat ... umentation
Nov 1, 2013 6:54 am by mikelepandazis
Sorry, i am not sure i understood correctly: Will you help me out with adding the module to my top menu or centering it in the right menu and create a separate sitemap with the english URLs if i install the pro version? Regards,
Nov 4, 2013 7:03 am by Edvard
Hi, We will install Pro for you which includes sitemap creation and center the module to look nice. We will not modify your template to make the module appear on the top right. Thank you!