Forum Archive - [Solved] Translations stopped

[Solved] Translations stopped
Nov 4, 2013 9:23 am by [email protected]
Since two days ago, it seems translations for new content are not working on our website. If You check latest content and try change the language, nothing happens, even with &force_translation=1: http://www.dreamingcroatia.com/realtyna ... -1520.html With debug mode enabled, we get: Cannot translate:  Cannot translate: undefined, 3 Bedrooms , Apartment, Croatia, Splitsko-Dalmatinska, Makarska, Makarska Riviera three bedroom apartment sea view, undefined, 2 bathroom(s) , Cannot translate: a 3 Bedrooms Apartment, in Croatia, Splitsko-Dalmatinska, Makarska, on the undefined with 2 bathroom(s) The Price is : 295000 € Cannot translate: Croatia | Makarska-Riviera-three-bedroom-apartment-sea-view | Makarska | Croatia real estate sale property Cannot translate: ID: 2371 Makarska, Apartment € 295.000 Cannot translate: Visit times : 13 | Cannot translate: 2371 Cannot translate: Apartment overlooking the sea in a small town on the Makarska Riviera. Three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Beautiful sea views from two balconies. Attractive apartment on two floors. Two bedrooms and a bathroom on the first floor. One bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and living room on the second floor. Marked parking space and basement 8 m2. This lovely apartment near Makarska has an area of ​​83 m2 and is located approximately 200 meters from the sea. Cannot translate: Parking (1) , Furnished , Storage, Basement, Balcony, View , Kitchen Cannot translate: Park , Beach 
Re: Translations stopped
Nov 5, 2013 10:57 am by Yana
Hi, Just have checked http://www.dreamingcroatia.com/realtyna ... -1520.html link and can see the translated version. Can you check again and let me know if the problem persists?
Re: Translations stopped
Nov 5, 2013 5:33 pm by [email protected]
Yes, indeed it looks OK now. Wonder what it was before. Well, thank You for looking into it.
Re: [Solved] Translations stopped
Nov 6, 2013 11:24 am by [email protected]
It seems it worked only temporary. Please look at new entry which doesn't translate: http://www.dreamingcroatia.com/realtyna ... -1521.html
Nov 6, 2013 11:40 am by Edvard
Hi, I have just checked and it seems that Google have blocked your IP address temporarily. It may be caused by high volume of requests to the translator generated by crawlers which crawl your website or any other requests which go from your host to Google. Since probably you are hosting your website on a shared server with shared IP you cannot be protected from such issues. If the issue persists I would suggest you to move to our Enterprise version. Thank you!
Nov 6, 2013 12:48 pm by [email protected]
Thank You for quick reply. I think You are right. We'll just have to wait for ban to be lifted and lower our requests, I guess.