Forum Archive - Language (FLAGS) order change

Language (FLAGS) order change
Nov 13, 2013 2:04 pm by nStyle
Hello, i wanted to know, is there any way to change the order of the flags. For example i have languages in this order on my website: RUSSIAN (it is default, so it is set like a first language), Azerbaijani, Belarusian, English, Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Ukraine. But i need to do like in this order: RUSSIAN, LATVIAN, LITHUANIAN, ESTONIAN, BELARUSSIAN, UKRAINE, AZERBAIJANI, ENGLISH How can i do it if it is possible? I have all skils for this job but i cant find in what file i can change it. Please, help me to do it.
Re: Language (FLAGS) order change
Nov 13, 2013 6:52 pm by Yana
Hi, If you are using Joomla version you should change modules/mod_gtranslate/tmpl/default.php file. For WordPress it is in the wp-content/plugins/gtranslate/gtranslate.php file Also you can use the free html code and put it in your template.
Nov 13, 2013 9:30 pm by nStyle
I searched in: modules/mod_gtranslate/tmpl/default.php file But can't find there anything that i need, when i'm changing something there, order of the FLAGS are not changing. Or for example order of IMAGES are changing, but the language function will be the same order.
Nov 13, 2013 9:32 pm by Edvard
Hi, Please use our HTML widget to get the code and modify the HTML to change the order of languages and put it on your website. You can get it from our website https://gtranslate.io Thanks!
Nov 13, 2013 9:36 pm by nStyle
Oh, thank's you very much. Didn't see simple HTML widget. Now everithing is fine, thanks again. Problem is solved =)
Nov 13, 2013 9:43 pm by Edvard
Thanks! Good to hear that!