Forum Archive - Magento Add to Cart

Magento Add to Cart
Dec 6, 2013 8:48 am by piercebody
Hi, I have installed the pro version in my magento cart. When I change the language and click add to cart it is going back to the default language. Do you have any suggestion how to handle this is in a standard way.. Please share your experiences on this issue. Thanks & Regards, Matt.
Re: Magento Add to Cart
Dec 6, 2013 12:15 pm by Yana
Dear Matt, We can offer you to upgrade GTranslate Pro version to the GTranslate Enterprise for free for one year.
Dec 6, 2013 1:38 pm by piercebody
Hi Thanks for your reply But i want the translated files to be hosted on my Server as i got varnish set up and it is fast Can you pl give me any of you client using magento So that i will have a look and see how i can improve My shopping cart Please advise. Thanks
Dec 9, 2013 3:10 pm by piercebody
Hi Yana, Do you got any update for me as personally I prefer Pro version over enterprise. I always prefer to power the translated files from my server. Please advise and if you need some development/looking further cost also I will pay. please advise. Thanks & Regards,
Dec 9, 2013 5:24 pm by Yana
Hi, To fix the issue you will need to make changes in the source code in the source code. If you can provide ftp access we can make appropriate changes. As to the translation speed, Gtranslate Enterprise works faster than the Pro version.
Dec 10, 2013 9:13 am by piercebody
Hi, Thanks for your email. I have sent a private message. Please check it and update me. Thanks & Regards.
Dec 10, 2013 1:34 pm by Yana
Thank you. Please check your PM.