Forum Archive - What is the variable of language translation to change pictu

What is the variable of language translation to change pictu
Dec 6, 2013 6:54 pm by yule
Hello, Sorry for my english ... I use the pro version and all is well for the translation of the text, I still hang on against them ... Yes the picture are not going to be translated simply by language chosen, I would display pictures in the correct language. I try to retrieve the variable of the language but I do not know how .. I would say if the page on this ww.monsite.com/en/ displays the picture "english.jpg" But how do you know that the page is in English or German? I tried this <?php $monUrl = "http://".$_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'].$_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER'].$_SERVER['SCRIPT_NAME']; echo"$monUrl"; ?> But it returns me this ww.monsite.com/index.php Do you have any idea? Thank you in advance for your help Steve
Re: What is the variable of language translation to change p
Dec 6, 2013 7:12 pm by Yana
Hi, For the GTranslate Pro General version use is $_GET['glang'] variable to detect current language. For GTranslate Pro Joomla system plugin it is JSession::get('glang');
Dec 6, 2013 7:29 pm by yule
So I tried this <?php if ($_GET['glang']=="it"){ echo"yes"; } else{ echo"no"; } ?> and it does not work? I also tried like this but it does not show me anything <?php $lang = $_GET["glang"]; echo"$lang"; ?> I do something wrong? A + Steve
Dec 7, 2013 6:25 am by yule
It's ok with RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/(.*)$ /gtranslate/translate.php?lang=$1&url=$2&glang=$1 [L,QSA] RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)$ /gtranslate/translate.php?lang=$1&glang=$1 [L,QSA] See youy Steve
Dec 7, 2013 5:09 pm by Yana
Thank you for the information.