Forum Archive - Trotting Translation

Trotting Translation
Apr 1, 2011 1:19 pm by webbis
Hi! I would really want to use the translator for my page but I can't. If I use Google Translation direkt it translates the Swedish word 'Trav' correctly. In english 'Trot' or 'Trotting' But in this plugin it translate the word 'Trav'.. to 'Travel' or 'Travelling'. It looks very funny :) Anyone have a solution for this?
Re: Trotting Translation
Apr 3, 2011 3:41 pm by webbis
I can not just understand why there is different transaltions on ALL languages for the swedish word "trav". I thought GT Translate was connected to Google Translation?? In Google TranslatiĆ³n the translation is OK. "Trot" or "Trotting" But in GT Translate it s WRONG. "Travel"
Re: Trotting Translation
Apr 4, 2011 12:05 pm by Edvard
It translates not word-by-word, it translates the whole sentence. So it can be because of that. If you want to edit the translations, you can use the Pro version.