Forum Archive - "On Fly" not works

"On Fly" not works
Apr 1, 2011 11:42 pm by [email protected]
Hello, I installed GTranslate and it works with the "Google Default" setting but not with "On Fly (jQuery)". I try to switch off "Load jQuery library", but it does'nt help. I see the module, I can click on flag but nothing happens. Is there a problem with a parallel installation of JoomFish? Thanks for your help!
Re: "On Fly" not works
Apr 4, 2011 12:15 pm by Edvard
Please check if you have other jQuery libraries loaded on your page and try to disable them. If there is no option like in GTranslate module to unload the library, contact the extension developers and ask them to make their extension with GTranslate. No problems with JoomFish.
Apr 4, 2011 7:27 pm by [email protected]
Thank's. But how can I check, which library uses jQuery? Thanks for your help!
Apr 5, 2011 7:10 pm by Edvard
Check the source code of your pages, probably it will get an idea which extension loads jQuery.