Forum Archive - url Parameters disappear inside translated pages

url Parameters disappear inside translated pages
Dec 25, 2013 11:24 am by showlib
Hi, All the translation works fine now. And it's really great !! Congratulations But in the translated pages, the parameters are not displayed, in the original page yes… https://www.showlib.com/mail/temp_inv.p ... howlib.com I simply use : <?php echo $_GET['fname']; ?> in my page... Do you have a explanation ? Thanks a lot
Re: url Parameters disappear inside translated pages
Dec 27, 2013 3:16 pm by Edvard
Hi, You should use correctly encoded parameters in your URL. I cannot see your web page to provide an exact example. Thank you!
Dec 27, 2013 3:41 pm by showlib
https://www.showlib.com/mail/temp_inv.p ... howlib.com it's same thing
Dec 27, 2013 3:47 pm by Edvard
Can you please tell me what I need to do to experience the issue? Thank you!
Dec 27, 2013 3:53 pm by showlib
OK In french I have in title : Thibaut vous invite !! where Thibaut is parameter <fname>… When i select an another language, the parameter fname is not managed You see ?
Dec 27, 2013 3:56 pm by showlib
it works now with your advice $_SERVER['SERVER_PROTOCOL'] = 'HTTPS/1.1'; certainly due to the redirect thank you lot
Dec 27, 2013 6:27 pm by Edvard
Good to hear that. Thank you!