Forum Archive - deactivate "pro" functions on certain pages

deactivate "pro" functions on certain pages
Mar 31, 2011 12:40 pm by [email protected]
Your plugin is working brilliantly except for one thing.... I have a few plugins that work on shortcodes, one for example is gravity forms. The form is initially translated and then if validation fails, errors are displayed to the user. This always resets to the default language. The same happens with the shopp plugin. The basket always resets to the default language as it is driven by dynamic data, same as the gravity forms plugin. I kind of have a solution, and if this is possible would be a good addition to later versions. Is there a way of setting the gtranslate plugin to only cache certain pages and translate on the fly any that I decide to set? Basically do the "pro" functions as default and the "free" version functions on specific pages? ie: if(is_page('page1, page2, page3')) { translate on the fly without cache } else { use cache system } could do with an answer or a directive on how to impliment this soon as I have a tight deadline to meet Thanks in advance!!
Re: deactivate "pro" functions on certain pages
Apr 2, 2011 3:35 pm by [email protected]
I'd also be interested in this as I'd ideally like my homepage to be cached in all languages and all the rest would be best as on-the-fly. Thanks, Ant.
Re: deactivate "pro" functions on certain pages
Apr 4, 2011 12:21 pm by Edvard
You can add 2 GTranslate modules and configure them differently to use Redirect+Pro and On Fly. After you will need to choose which one you want to show on different pages.