Forum Archive - [solved] Serving by CDN (Google PageSpeed Service)

[solved] Serving by CDN (Google PageSpeed Service)
Jan 8, 2014 7:46 pm by alt_f4
Hi, we´re doing some tests with the "new" Google PageSpeed Service. Unfortunatly it seems, that the serving by Google breaks the GTranslate license-server :ugeek: Is there a workaround or have we to ask for a new license (i.e. "xy.googleusercontent.com")? Best regards, Michael @Yana: You´ll probably know our testing-domain...otherwise by PN.
Re: Serving by CDN (Google PageSpeed Service) - GTranslate P
Jan 9, 2014 9:00 am by Yana
Hi, Just have checked your testing domain and can see the translated pages. Can you please describe step by step what should I do to replicate the issue?
Jan 9, 2014 9:31 am by alt_f4
Hi, I´ve blacklisted all http://mydomain.cmom/XX folders in Google CDN / optimizer - guess it´s the quickest way. So see this question as answered. Thanks for your reply anyway :-) Regards, Michael
Jan 9, 2014 10:57 am by Yana
Thank you for the information!
Jan 9, 2014 12:18 pm by alt_f4
for later search ->blacklisting can be done here: API Console -> pagespeed service -> configure rewriters -> List of URLs served without any optimizations (blacklist) can be found at the bottom... Regards, Michael