Forum Archive - Error GTranslate Nginx server error [Enterprise]

Error GTranslate Nginx server error [Enterprise]
Jan 15, 2014 9:28 am by vudo
I'm getting an error in translation urls: http://en.music.sever-strasti.com/ An error occurred. Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable. Please try again later. If you are the system administrator of this resource then you should check the error log for details. Faithfully yours, nginx. What can I do?
Re: Error GTranslate Nginx server error [Enterprise]
Jan 15, 2014 10:50 am by Edvard
Hi, Please make sure that your server is not blocking our IP addresses. When I try to load your content from our server your 178.238.229.196 IP address doesn't respond. Thanks!
Jan 15, 2014 11:05 am by vudo
One ip address use for multiple sites. For connect use dns name music.sever-strasti.com. Thanks!
Jan 15, 2014 11:13 am by vudo
You ip - 94.23.220.123? iptable --list ACCEPT all -- ns208337.ovh.net anywhere
Jan 15, 2014 11:13 am by Edvard
Yes, we use your domain name which resolves to the pointed IP address. Please make sure that you do not block our IP addresses and that your server is reachable worldwide. Yes, it is our IP address. Thank you!
Jan 15, 2014 11:39 am by vudo
This is strange! I do not use additional security. Site is accessible from the browser? How is the data transfer? On request? What is the connection string? I did not see in my acces.log file connection with your ip! strange... Need you special settings php?
Jan 15, 2014 11:52 am by Edvard
Hi, Here is what I get from the server: # wget -S --timeout=5 music.sever-strasti.com --2014-01-15 11:48:23-- http://music.sever-strasti.com/ Resolving music.sever-strasti.com (music.sever-strasti.com)... 178.238.229.196 Connecting to music.sever-strasti.com (music.sever-strasti.com)|178.238.229.196|:80... failed: Operation timed out. Retrying. Seems to be a network issue, can you please consult with your hosting provider? Thanks!
Jan 15, 2014 12:35 pm by vudo
Operation timed out. In local: wget -S --timeout=5 music.sever-strasti.com : connection on 2-3 attempt wget -S --timeout=6 music.sever-strasti.com : at once http://tools.pingdom.com/ DNS: 15 ms Connect: 107 ms Wait: 5.52 s Receive: 92 ms Total: 5.73 s Unfortunately, at the moment there is no possibility to reduce the waiting time. You can change the --timeout to 8? I'll try solve this problem. Thanks!
Jan 15, 2014 12:46 pm by Edvard
Hi, I have set timeout to 20 seconds and still it times out on our server. I have checked with Pingdom Amsterdam server and it takes 7 seconds to load. You need to make sure that it takes not more than 5 seconds to respond to the first http request. If your pages respond fast and you are sure that it is only a network issue and your hosting cannot solve it I would suggest to move your site to another hosting with better network. Thank you!
Jan 15, 2014 1:12 pm by vudo
It's a pity! While on your site published following server requirements: No server requirements Maybe I need to use version Pro? I'm interested in "Enable search engine indexing". I can get it? Without such a timeout? Thanks!
Jan 15, 2014 1:16 pm by Edvard
There are actually no server requirements. But we need to be able to reach your content to translate it. With your current network issues you will have problems also using the Pro version, since the licensing server is located on our network and if you won't be able to reach it, you won't be able to use the Pro version. As you can see with Pingdom your network is not in a good shape. You need to have responses in less than 1 second time. I want to mention also that fixing your network issues is important for worldwide visibility and can cause other issues for you in future. So better to fix them at this stage. Thanks!