Forum Archive - Incorrectly billed.

Incorrectly billed.
Jan 7, 2014 4:21 pm by dave_logic
Hi, I have been billed a few months back for the Enterprise Version of GTranslate which I trialled a long time ago but cancelled and reverted back to the Pro version which I paid for as a one off payment. See post below: you-don-have-appropriate-license-t2781.html I have emailed you on the Paypal email address of [email protected] on the 29/10/2013 but received no response. I have never used the Enterprise Version (please check for any queries from my domain to your CDN) and I cancelled this before the trial period so please can you refund me this money? In fact the site in question has been down most of last year. My Paypal reference is: ID0WD9495765246491R My Paypal email is: [email protected] Regards David Dutnall
Re: Incorrectly billed.
Jan 7, 2014 6:43 pm by Yana
Dear David, Please login to your PayPal account and make sure that you have canceled your GTranslate Enterprise subscription.
Jan 8, 2014 9:53 am by Edvard
Hi, We have made the refund per your request. Thanks!
Jan 20, 2014 11:17 pm by dave_logic
Hi, We have made the refund per your request. Thanks! I have still not received any form of refund to my Paypal account. Regards, David
Jan 21, 2014 9:20 am by Edvard
Hi, Sorry for the inconvenience. Please check your PayPal and let me know if you received your money. Thanks!