Forum Archive - See More javascript link resetting Gtranslate.

See More javascript link resetting Gtranslate.
Apr 2, 2011 5:55 pm by [email protected]
Hi Edvard, I mentioned my problem in another thread but I'm not too sure of what to do to implement your solution. I can see the code in the extension for the product selector and there are two mentions of an expander class: echo '<li id="sm_'.$id.'" style="display:none;"><a onclick="chp_SeeMore(\''.$id.'\')" class="chp_SeeMore"><span id="indctr_'.$id.'" class="expander">+</span> <span id="lnk_'.$id.'" >'.$seemore_w1.'</span></a></li>'; } and if ($set_open) { echo '</span>'; if ($seemore_topbot=='bottom') {echo '<li id="sm_'.$id.'" style="display:none;"><a onclick="chp_SeeMore(\''.$id.'\')" class="chp_SeeMore"><span id="indctr_'.$id.'" class="expander">+</span> <span id="lnk_'.$id.'" >'.$seemore_w1.'</span></a></li>';} } If you could show me what to change these to to stop the javascript from clashing with Gtranslate I would be ecstatic. Thanks for your time. Ant.
Re: See More javascript link resetting Gtranslate.
Apr 2, 2011 6:07 pm by [email protected]
Could it be a case of order of Javacript in my page source? Would moving Gtranslate's javascript higher give it precedence over the see more link? There is also a javascript box which appears bottom right when you scroll down and clicking this does not revert it back to English. Thanks again, Ant.
Apr 2, 2011 6:45 pm by [email protected]
I understand now: echo '<li id="sm_'.$id.'" style="display:none;"><a href="javascript: return false;" onclick="chp_SeeMore(\''.$id.'\')" class="chp_SeeMore"><span id="indctr_'.$id.'" class="expander">+</span> <span id="lnk_'.$id.'" >'.$seemore_w1.'</span></a></li>'; Fixed it. Thanks for getting back to me quickly with the upgrade Edvard. Hopefully won't talk to you for a while :-) Regards, Natastna2.
Apr 4, 2011 12:24 pm by Edvard
Excellent!!!