Forum Archive - [solved] Disable automatic translation

[solved] Disable automatic translation
Jan 23, 2014 2:13 pm by alt_f4
Hi, I want to translate our website manually - and for a better overview it ould be nice, to see the ONLY original or MANUALLY translated languages in the now "automatically" translated sites. Example: My site is http://www.mysite.de Translated site is http://www.mysite.de/en/ -> But I only want to see manually translated parts for a better overview what´s already translated by me (and not by Bing or Google) to get more control over the translation process. Any way (or even idea) how to realize that? Thanks in advance... Regards, Michael
Re: Disable automatic translation
Jan 23, 2014 2:15 pm by Edvard
Hi, That feature is available in Enterprise version. Thanks!
Jan 23, 2014 2:57 pm by alt_f4
Hi Edvard, Thanks for reply...but 159 € / year is out of reach in my "budget" :-( Maybe there´s another way to realize that in PRO Version? Rgds, M
Jan 23, 2014 3:00 pm by Edvard
Hi, You may browse the cache files and see all the manual translated files. They will have .human file extension. Probably it will not help you too much, but it is a solution. Thanks!
Jan 23, 2014 4:24 pm by alt_f4
Hi Edvard, I can see your point and the added features in the Enterprise Edition ;-) In fact, the ".human" files are these files I want to KEEP... Anyway, thanks, Michael