Forum Archive - Are subdomains licensed with Pro license?

Are subdomains licensed with Pro license?
Jan 31, 2014 4:13 am by theomayeriii
I just purchased a Pro License for a project and am waiting for your download email. We used your product on another project a couple of years ago and i loved it. On this project, we are building the site on several subdomains for logistics and design reasons. My questions is, will your pro license extend to all the subdomains or will the translation only be available on the root domain portion of the site?
Re: Are subdomains licensed with Pro license?
Feb 1, 2014 3:42 pm by Yana
Hi, The GTranslate license is for one domain name. You can use it only for one domain . Please check your PM.