Forum Archive - Pro Version - export feature

Pro Version - export feature
Feb 2, 2014 1:15 pm by mixafe
Hello, I'm interested to buy a pro version from you. As i have a lot of customer requesting translations of posts ( we are now doing it manualy over google translator + manual fix over interpreters ). I would like to ask you, if following features are supported: 1. Auto translation ( example 1000 posts ) 2. Export translations over wordpress export ( or any other tool to save it as xml file , only translation per given language - means not export all, but only for example Spanish language ) Thank you.
Re: Pro Version - export feature
Feb 3, 2014 11:10 am by Edvard
Hi, We do not offer export feature. If you use GTranslate it will translate all of your website content into other languages and you will be able to correct the translations manually and also order professional translations. It will make your life easier and probably you won't need the export feature. You will be able to invite your interpreter to your site to make the manual corrections directly inside the context. Let me know. Thanks!