Forum Archive - How Gtranslate pro works with Joomfish exactly?

How Gtranslate pro works with Joomfish exactly?
Apr 4, 2011 2:41 am by sky
How Gtranslate pro works with Joomfish exactly? I wonder if the below case will work: main site language is English. enabled Granslate pro for language Japanese, and enable joomfish language spanish. I want to have auto translation for Japanese, but will need high quality manual translation by using joomfish. I also want to show all the language flags together using one module, even they work differently behind. Is this possible? thanks
Re: How Gtranslate pro works with Joomfish exactly?
Apr 4, 2011 11:47 am by Edvard
You can choose which languages you want to redirect to GTranslate Pro. To do that you need to replace [a-z]{2} with the language codes you want to be directed to GTranslate Pro... Ex. Japanese, Russian and French will be handled by GTranslate Pro, in that case replace [a-z]{2} with ja|ru|fr You can use GTranslate free to select the languages and in that case Spanish will be handled by JoomFish.