Forum Archive - Cannot translate: Partial - Part of page ok though

Cannot translate: Partial - Part of page ok though
Feb 6, 2014 9:07 pm by jamespro
MAIN PROBLEM: For certain languages, the title, menus, even subtitles within the body copy, are translated, but the "content" parts do not get translated. For other languages, all of the page gets translated. ALSO: Gtranslate is trying to translate a single comma! That's odd. And other tiny fragments of text. I have a lot of product IDs and data and it puts a few numbers into its own translation snippet: "(22)" "234" each get their own. This adds up to A LOT of tiny files, which is causing problems on the server and slowing it down; too many inodes. INFO: WordPress This is not a new install of Gtranslate. I have had it running for a while now. The server was having problems today. - So I deleted all the cache files, and limit.txt, and the directories are all 755
Re: Cannot translate: Partial - Part of page ok though
Feb 6, 2014 9:11 pm by jamespro
I added ?force_translation=1 and it still wouldn't translate parts of it. Cannot translate: Rack & Panel Connectors Cannot translate: Rack & Panel Connectors Cannot translate: Our Rack and Panel product line is one of the most comprehensive pin and socket style connector systems available for cable-to-cable, cable-to-panel, and cable-to-board applications. The extreme versatility of Winchester’s Rack and Panel line allows this connector system to be used in a wide variety of industries including industrial, military, aerospace, instrumentation, and telecommunications. Cannot translate: Combination D-Subminiature conn Winchester Značkové produkty Visual guide to all Winchester product series linked to more information and specifications. KINGS® RF Connectors KINGS ® Konektory RF Winchester’s KINGS® brand RF connectors are the most comprehensive line of product offerings for a wide range of applications within the Broadcast, Military (QPL), Aerospace, Commercial Air and Telecommunications markets. Our breadth of product includes 75 Ohm BNC, Tri-Loc®, DIN 1.0/2.3, and Video Patching for Broadcast, as well as SMA, BNC, TNC, N, C, SC, TRB, and TRT connectors for triaxial cables for multiple markets. We also offer high voltage connectors including MHV, SHV, 10KV and 20KV interfaces. Subminiature BMA SMB, MCX, and MMCX connectors
Re: Cannot translate: Partial - Part of page ok though
Feb 7, 2014 1:45 pm by Edvard
Hi, Hope that you haven't deleted the gtranslate/cache files or at least have a backup. Can you provide your domain name, so we can check what is the exact cause of your issues? Thanks!