Forum Archive - pro ver translate the same word differently from free ver

pro ver translate the same word differently from free ver
Feb 9, 2014 1:41 pm by sky
I purchased the pro ver, and it does not translate traditional Chinese to simplified Chinese correctly. The free ver has no such issue. the pro ver translate the same word differently from free ver and google translate site. Test case: Try translate the words 精選優惠 (traditional Chinese) to 精选优惠 (simplified Chinese) with pro ver, free ver and google translate website.
Re: pro ver translate the same word differently from free ve
Feb 9, 2014 7:52 pm by Yana
Hi, It is an automatic translation and there's always the risk that the translations are inaccurate. With the GTranslate Pro version you should be able to manually edit the translations. You just need to add ?language_edit=1 to the end of the URL an and you will see editing tools.
Feb 13, 2014 1:58 pm by sky
First of all, it is NOT a solution to edit all wrong translation as they are in huge number. Most importantly, I want to know why the pro ver has this issues while the free ver not. Did you do the testing for it? I have bought the pro ver for long time, but can't use it.
Feb 14, 2014 10:50 am by Yana
Hi, It is not the issue. GTranslate translates the text automatically using google translator and it depends on google. The only solution is editing the translations.